Continuing Education Credits For Peer Benchmarking Session!
At Peer benchmarkingTM we deliver continuing education that will help you grow your business. Join a group of carefully selected non-competitors from the your industry for a Peer benchmarking ReviewTM Review and compare your key performance indicators. Afterwards, you, your peers, and an expert facilitator will discuss key issues to gain critical insights and understanding of what works, what doesn’t and—most importantly—WHY.
You and your peers set the agenda. We facilitate and provide the tools:
We guarantee that you will leave each peer benchmarking reviewTM with at least three powerful ideas to implement to improve your business. Earn your continuing education credits while you’re learning how to make your practice or business more profitable!
Learn To Manage The Metrics That Produce Profits
Your role is to grow a business by increasing:
To grow these, you must measure and control performance. Successful business owners like Ron Sturgeon succeed because they are experts at using metrics to measure and at managing proactively.
Use the system they do and you can dramatically improve your business by knowing what to measure and how to manage performance in the key areas.
Performance management is the essence of our peer benchmarking review TM Learn from your peers what is important and why they outperform you in certain aspects of your business and how to reach the same level of performance in your business.
Knowing what you’re going to do to improve certain metrics and the profits they drive will help you set your goals for the next meeting when you will report to your peers on the results you’ve achieved!.
performance management is about developing a relevant business strategy and then executing the strategy by:
- measuring performance using
- performance indicators for your business.
Accordingly, peer benchmarkingTM has developed our peer review dashboardTM to help you master the art of performance management.
- Measure yourself against your peers
- Quickly detect the root cause of underperformance
- Develop forward-looking scenarios
- Visualize what your business will look like
Closing The Loop By Aligning Business Goals And Metrics
Performance Indicators are the very essence of performance measurement. Good performance indicators are:
- Good forward and backward views of performance
- Efficient trackers of breakdowns in performance
- Excellent predictors of where you’re heading
You need to have the confidence in your performance indicators. Having confidence is knowing that your goals will be achieved if you hit your numbers.
Astute business owners know they only have to ask three pertinent questions to get to the core of any issue. Your performance indicators should keep you focused on the parts of your business that make a difference. The very essence of our peer benchmarking review GroupsTM is performance indicators.
Join us at peer benchmarkingTM :
- Become part of selected group of non competing peers
- Learn how to grow you business by learning from each other
- Discover how to get the most from your peer benchmarking ReviewTM
- Learn the relevant performance indicators and how to do performance measurement and performance management using the benchmarking path forwardTM toolkit.
Peer Benchmarking is the best use of your continuing education hours. Use your CE this year to master performance management, learn the key performance indicators and grow your practice or business.